Monday, September 10, 2007

Arnold Infiltrates the Workplace

Last Friday at work we received an email stating that the phone system would be upgraded over the weekend. I didn't really think much of it until a co-worker pointed out a new feature of the upgrade. And I must say that it's probably the single most important upgrade this phone system has ever undergone.

There was a new ringer added to the list of ring tones that could be chosen. It just so happens that the audio is one of the classic lines from Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Predator:

"Get to the Choppa!..."

It's kind of an odd thing to be added to the phone system at what is supposed to be a professional workplace, but it's good to know that someone still has a sense of humour, not to mention great taste in sound bites. I think it's safe to say that I'll be changing the ringer on my phone.

No comments: