Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas

For Christmas this year my parents got us a Nintendo Wii. It's been a while since I've had a video game system, but the Wii system is definitely intriguing and has been a lot of fun. I was pretty surprised that my parents would get us a Wii, but I sure am glad that they did.

We also got a bunch of accessories to go with it. We got an extra Wii remote controller and another Wii Nunchuk Controller. They have been great for the boxing game which I'm not a huge fan of, but it definitely wears me out after a while.

We also got a couple of games to go along with Wii Sports. I was really excited about Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle because I had played it before on other systems. I have also now been able to beat the Metallica song One on expert. We also got another game called Rayman Raving Rabbids which is pretty weird but also fun. It's a lot of mini-games but you do get to shoot rabbits with plungers.

No comments: