Thursday, November 8, 2007

If I Were Looking To Buy...

I've been thinking about what type of vehicle I would get if I were looking to buy a new one. It's not something that I'm going to actually rush out and do, but it's fun to look at what's out there. If I were to get an SUV I would most likely go with the Chevy Tahoe. It's not quite as big as a Suburban but still big enough and powerful enough to get the job done. I'd most likely go with black. I wouldn't necessarily get the huge rims, but I would definitely consider them.


If I decided instead to go with some sort of sedan, I would have to give the nod to a Mercedes. I haven't really narrowed it down to the exact model, but I'm not exactly in a hurry. I used to be all about a BMW, but that has changed since I've been less and less impressed with them. The 3-Series especially has become all too common these days. So for now I'll continue to look at what Mercedes has to offer.

Since neither of these options are in my near future, I'll probably change my opinion by the time I actually purchase something. Until then, I'll never really get tired of looking at the above Tahoe.

No comments: